Thursday, September 06, 2007

I’m just crawling out of my bed (enjoying 2 more days off at home in Austin for recovery-yippee!)

10. The venue-it ROCKED!!! That’s all you can say!
9. The Body sitting on the pool bar on Monday evening posing like a Chippendale’s dancer
8. Legs song dedication to Mr Jackson. Sniff, sniff
7. Elephant Dick actually paying me a compliment….that beer WAS good.
6. ½ the hashers from Austin/Hill Country playing naked tippy cup at 3am (It brought a tear to my eye-I was so proud!!)
5. The rock slide at the Iguana Trail-yeeha!!!!
4. Higgins birthday bash in his pool. Damn, that $10 swim up bar we bought worked out great! And Spare-Rib’s cliff diving into the pool was fantastic!
3. Mr Jackson’s recap of previous bids….yes, I think I’m the only one that didn’t see the pussy eating lesson….How I missed it, I have no clue.
2. Oily and Hemmerhoid’s hash wedding/circle on Wednesday….definitely a great send-off to the plane. Thanks for the t-shirt!

And number one……………….

1. Trimming the Mr InterAm contest back to 8 minutes! ‘WHAT’ MY NAME AND WHY AM I SO FUCKIN’ IMPORTANT?’ ;-)

Thanks to Hogtown for that rocking party on Monday and to everyone that worked on the weekend. It was awesome!

See you in Colorado!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home