Thursday, August 02, 2007

OK fine....I'm sick of the rain and the heat, so I've signed up for boot camp (starts next week) and yoga. I've done yoga 3 times this week....the first one was OK....good to stretch out, felt a little sore, but happy.
Yesterday, went again...yoga instructor not feeling well, so we just laid on the ground and stretched a little. Needless to say, disappointed. However, ran into an old hasher, Comes Fomr Behind, who hasn't hashed in about 5 years...nice to see him.
But today's yoga was KICKASS. This guy made us twist and shout every which way and it was like aerobics....vishnu this way, tandoori that, (hell, I can't remember what he called it) but he had us twisted like pretzels. And it was hard. And we were sweating. Very much a surprise. And ow, my every muscles hurt.
I'll get back to you all next week with boot camp...after I get my leg out from behind my ear.

2 Comments:

Blogger brownie said...

Boot camp??? Drink for being lame!

9:49 PM  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

drink for not telling us about PV

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home