Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Ride Like a Girl thing was great fun.....about 6-8 per group with a leader to take you around...I plan to do it again if it fits my schedule. Saw a few work-mates there as well....they even had beer at the end!

This weekend is the ASS Hunt (Austin Sailing Society)...never been to it before, but it should be lots of fun. We'll spend the night on the sailboat as well...which we don't do nearly enough. Hope I can learn how to launch biscuits effectively at the other boats!

Then next week, it's off to Denver for a quick conference....don't know how I'll fit in any hashing since I have a show back in Austin Sunday-Wednesday. Bummer.

6 Comments:

Blogger brownie said...

When are you in denver? I'll take you ass hunting with me up there - though it's probably not the same thing you're talking about.

3:27 PM  
Blogger SMB said...

I am there 5/24-27......at the Hyatt.

9:19 PM  
Blogger Jerri said...

That was a blast - thanks for letting us ride on y'all's boat! I don't think we ever did get the bread shooting down though! :-P

11:23 AM  
Blogger brownie said...

Trying to squeeze in a quick trip up to Denver, friggin' work is killing me!

8:35 PM  
Blogger SMB said...

Cool...tomorrow (Thursday) is the only day....Rat's Ass and Poopatrooper want to hook up....

1:41 AM  
Blogger SMB said...

So it's been a while since I've updated this....hash elections are coming up and hopefully some new people will step up......thoughts?

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home