Saturday, May 13, 2006

OK, so today wasn't the greatest. I've been driving for what seemed like 2 days and I was almost done and some wanker rear-ends me on MOPAC. Joy. Had Helmut the BMWer for 6 years and no nicks....guess the warning from the trooper last week in Fayette county should have been a clue....
Well, at least it wasn't my fault.

But TP and the new Niall came over for dinner along with the Body and Yasuko, so the evening wasn't a total wash....

On On to the weekend.

She Mussel Bitch
Blogger Virgin

3 Comments:

Blogger brownie said...

Glad you didn't break a hip or anything.

6:52 AM  
Blogger Rafael said...

That guy must've hated his mother too

3:12 PM  
Blogger Rafael said...

Oh yeah, just realized your car's name is Helmut, my car's name is Hilda. Two good teutonic names :-)

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home